E Storage Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) Racking System provides high density storage while still allows individual access to all pallets. It is served by special designed handling equipment, which includes a combination of order pickers and truck or stacker cranes, where it is used to manoeuvre in the narrow aisle between the racks and aisle. They are marginally wider that the special truck, thus it is guided along the aisle and do not turn to retrieve or deposit a pallet where the mast or fork head rotates to left or right as required.
Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) Racking System offers a number of benefits including:
- Maximise the cube
- Supports regular stock rotation
- High throughput speed
- Can free up between 30 – 50% of floor space vs. wide aisle systems
- Pallets can generally be stacked higher, creating more storage capacity
- Compact nature of system reduces potential damage
- All stock is accessible at any point
Inquiry - Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) Racking System
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.